Job Description: We are looking specifically for dedicated, enthusiastic people, who thrive on providing superior support for our products and ensuring maximum satisfaction of our customers. This position will place you on a specialized team responsible for handling all inbound contacts, including calls, chats, e-mails, and tickets from property managers and landlords working at apartment communities all over the country. You will be helping these property managers become familiar with our products and troubleshoot issues they may be having. This is not a sales position.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Professionalism – We want employees who know how to have fun and know when it’s time to go to work.
- Enthusiasm – We are looking for people who love bringing happiness to those they work with. We need outgoing individuals who are enthusiastic about what they do and genuinely enjoy helping others.
- Self-motivation – If you are looking for an employer who enjoys babysitting, this job isn’t for you. We expect you to come to work every day motivated and driven to succeed.
- Experience – This is an entry-level job, but experience in customer service and support helps. We love stories of exceptional customer support, and we expect our team to go above and beyond.
- Attention to details – We need sharp individuals who learn quickly, adapt easily, and understand that it’s all about the details.
- Skills set- You don't need to be a Rhodes Scholar, but basic math, verbal, and technical skills are required for this position.
- $12-$13 per hour, DOE
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-time, long-term preferred
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
Please be sure to attach your resume as a .pdf
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enables our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.Apply Now