As a member of the Product team, a Reporting Analyst plays a key role in the development and upkeep of the Entrata Reporting Platform.
As a Reporting Analyst, you will work in conjunction with the Product Manager to design and scope new reports and reporting features for Entrata's property management software. You will help coordinate development efforts with architects and software development managers (SDMs) to ensure planned features are developed and released in accordance with feature requirements.
You will be expected to understand, in depth, Entrata Core and other necessary Entrata products as it relates to operational, leasing and basic AR financial reports and act as the liaison across multiple departments to ensure internal and external product communication is accurate and delivered timely.
In addition to assisting with development activities, you will aid the Support, Client Success Managers (CSMs), Consulting and other client-facing teams with troubleshooting and resolving client reported issues.
- Assist the Product Manager to execute, track and manage projects in accordance with product roadmap goals.
- Assist in the design and scope of new reports and features.
- Work with Software Development Managers (SDMs), Engineers, Developers, Quality Analysts, Software Quality Managers (SQMs), UX and Executive teams in the development of new reports and features in accordance of client and/or company needs.
- Manage communication with customers to gather feedback on current and upcoming reporting features.
- Assist our Support team to prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve client reported issues.
- Assist our client-facing teams with current client and prospect inquiries on reports.
- Assist training and documentation teams to ensure internal and external product information is accurate.
- Travel up to 10% or more as needed.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent product development experience.
- SQL Experience
- Positive attitude, great people skills, thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong organizational and presentation abilities.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients.
What you must be:
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher.
- Comfortable learning new software; willing to become a product expert.
- Empathetic to the questions and concerns of clients.
- Exceptionally good at working with clients over the phone.
- A team player.
What puts you over the top:
- Experience with Property Management Software (MRI, Yardi, AMSI, etc.)
- Experience with product development and design.
- Previous software development experience.
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry and processes preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- On site Membership
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Reach with hands, arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance, color or peripheral vision. Depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now