The Communications Specialist at Entrata is an exciting opportunity within the growing marketing department. This position will own the research, development and writing of all organic social media posts and provide support for various blog, newsletter and PR initiatives as needed.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive social media strategy across outlets including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and various industry-specific channels.
- Owns social media campaigns, weekly content calendar and day-to-day activities.
- Creates and executes a minute-by-minute social media plan and campaign for major industry events.
- Engages in online dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitors trends in social media tools and applications.
- Applies the Entrata brand (look, feel, and message) across all social media outlets.
- Helps build SEO standing for Entrata.com across assigned channels, including all blogs, social media, and third-party media opportunities.
- Tracks, monitors, and analyzes performance of social media programs and activities to drive improvement and effectiveness.
- Assists in the planning and execution of Marketing events, providing on-site support as needed.
- Offers design, copywriting, and proofing assistance for various marketing outreach efforts.
- Creates copy and design concepts for online ads as assigned.
- Assists with administrative duties in the Marketing Department.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or business
- Excellent service and communication to other teams in the company
- Experience in crafting creative messaging tailored to the needs of the market
- Proven writing skills, attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Strong analytic and creative problem-solving skills
- Respectful get-er done attitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
- Yearly salary, DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
**Once application is submitted, please email at least three writing samples (e.g., articles, press releases, blog posts, social media or promotional copy, etc.) that demonstrate your writing skills in a variety of formats. We'd like these samples sent in PDF format to Ashley at ACranor@entrata.com**
Entrata participates in E-Verify.
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.Apply Now