Junior Executive/Personal Assistant
Job Description: Entrata is a rocket ship in the apartment industry’s B2B SaaS space. Over the last 15 years Entrata has gone from a small start-up company to an industry dominator. We are looking for a responsible and highly competent individual to join the Entrata family in an Executive/Personal Assistant role. Majority of the responsibilities for this position will be focused on personal assisting, but day to day responsibilities will involve various professional tasks. This position is full time and will be located at our corporate headquarters in Lehi, UT.
- Personal errands (80% of workload)
- Event planning (Investor visits/meetings, networking gatherings and parties)
- Maintenance, upkeep, and care of company recreation vehicles
- Coordinating travel (for CEO, Sr. Dev Management and offshore employees)
- Partnering with our legal team to assist with VISA process for offshore employees
- Other duties as needed
- Professional demeanor with clients and investors
- Extremely proactive and self-managed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and creative
- Down to business attitude
- Excellent organization skills
- Salary, $28-35K
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday during normal business hours (occasional nights and weekends required)
- Lehi, UT office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
• The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site Gym
Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently serves 32 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 600 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to Entrata.com.Apply Now