Marketing Events Manager
Job Description: As a member of the marketing team, the Marketing Events Manager will play a critical role in the success of our client events and trade shows. The Marketing Events Manager will be responsible for Trade Show Management, Conference Events, Client Events, and Regional Sales events. We’re looking for a detail oriented, creative thinker who loves pushing the limits when it comes to thinking outside the box!
- Conceptualize event themes and campaigns to support Entrata’s company goals
- Establish goals and objectives to ensure opportunities and meetings for the sales team
- Negotiate terms and administer contracts with venues, entertainment, hotels, transportation, catering, A/V and other service providers; serve as logistical liaison for all providers
- Assess and identify opportunities, potential conflicts and other issues related to the event
- Prepare pre- and post-event analysis; assess opportunities and make recommendations for improving events as a whole, then implement those recommendations as appropriate
- Monitor activities to ensure compliance with association regulations, city and state laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that might impact flawless execution
- Manage campaign from start to finish, direct, and closely coordinate with internal support teams (e.g., sales, legal, design, communications, product, video, etc).
- Work closely with the sales team to organize and execute small sales events such as regional trade shows, lunch and learns, golf tournaments, management trainings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Experience planning events, trade shows, or similar activities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to identify issues, find answers, and collaborate with team members
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a professional manner
- Positive attitude and demeanor, adding to the culture of the team
- Willingness to assist clients and co-workers as needed
- Salary, DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-Time – Salary Exempt
- Lehi, UT office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
Entrata participates in E-Verify.
About Us: Entrata, Inc. is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.