Entrata, an energetic, fast growing software company, has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Billing Coordinator. We are looking specifically for a dedicated, enthusiastic person who can play an integral role in our billing department. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and an understanding of the term “100% responsibility.”
- Set up billing on new contracts
- Process customer terminations
- Data entry
- Resolve billing questions from internal support departments and customers
- Research and resolve billing issues
- Assist with invoicing
- Work closely with sales representatives and client success managers to resolve customers’ billing issues
- Has accounting experience or an education in accounting (required)
- Must be technical, organized, and detail-oriented
- Must be professional, friendly, and confident and can project this type of attitude over the phone while speaking to customers
- Must be able to quickly and thoroughly learn our proprietary accounting software
- Must be self-managed
- Customer service experience is a significant plus
- Understand debits and credits
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Problem-solving - Seeks all relevant facts. Analyze issues from different perspectives and draws sound conclusions from available data.
- Sound communication - Interpersonal and negotiating skills, including well-developed written and oral skills, and the ability to develop and deliver explanation to customers and other departments.
- Detailed oriented – Understands the key relationship between different data sets and can ensure data is complete, accurate, and consistent with expectations.
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-time position Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Headquarters (Lehi, UT office)
- Salary, non-exempt, DOE, plus benefits
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Applicants who are offered a position will need to complete a standard criminal background check, and provide the necessary documents to prove eligibility to work in the United States (E-Verify).
Please be sure to attach your resume as a .pdf
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enables our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.