Associate Insurance Specialist
The Insurance Specialist works as a support contact for our ResidentInsure product (Renter’s Insurance). This position is responsible for supporting existing customers and maintaining customer relations. We work on a Proprietary Renter’s Insurance platform designed specifically for the Multifamily housing industry.
- Engage in a high level of customer service by providing account support for both clients and individual customers over the phone
- Maintain attendance and shift adherence
- Provide professional verbal and written communication
- Maintain accuracy of paperwork and assist with billing procedures
- Learn and develop in product and company knowledge
- Assist department by identifying areas for improvement and efficiency
- Evaluate peer calls and grade for quality assurance
- Call center experience
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed and grow
- $12 per hour
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-time, long-term preferred
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Lehi, UT
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Entrata offers a comprehensive platform of software for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and property management for multifamily and commercial real estate. The Utah-based company has experienced exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S. Entrata employs more than 600 professionals across the nation, with headquarters in Utah and offices in Texas. For more information, go to entrata.com.