Associate Insurance Specialist
The Insurance Specialist works as a support contact for our ResidentInsure product (Renter’s Insurance). This position is responsible for supporting existing customers and maintaining customer relations. We work on a Proprietary Renter’s Insurance platform designed specifically for the Multifamily housing industry.
- Engage in a high level of customer service by providing account support for both clients and individual customers over the phone
- Maintain attendance and shift adherence
- Provide professional verbal and written communication
- Maintain accuracy of paperwork and assist with billing procedures
- Learn and develop in product and company knowledge
- Assist department by identifying areas for improvement and efficiency
- Evaluate peer calls and grade for quality assurance
- Call center experience
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed and grow
- $13 per hour
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-time, long-term preferred
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Lehi, UT
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now