Bilingual Associate Insurance Specialist
The Insurance Specialist works as a support contact for our ResidentInsure product (Renter’s Insurance). This position is responsible for supporting existing customers and maintaining customer relations. We work on a Proprietary Renter’s Insurance platform designed specifically for the Multifamily housing industry.
- Engage in a high level of customer service by providing account support for both clients and individual customers over the phone
- Maintain attendance and shift adherence
- Provide professional verbal and written communication
- Maintain accuracy of paperwork and assist with billing procedures
- Learn and develop in product and company knowledge
- Assist department by identifying areas for improvement and efficiency
- Evaluate peer calls and grade for quality assurance
- Bilingual ability (English/Spanish)
- Call center experience
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed and grow
- $15 per hour
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-time, long-term preferred
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Lehi, UT
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Applicants who are offered a position will need to complete a standard criminal background check and provide the necessary documents to prove eligibility to work in the United States (E-Verify).
Please be sure to attach your resume as a .pdf