Digital Marketing Writer Implementation Specialist
Quality content is integral to a successful digital marketing effort. To deliver the best digital marketing service to Entrata’s clients, the Digital Marketing Writer and Implementation Specialist (DMWIS) will work alongside the digital marketing team to deliver world-class website content and assist with the setup of SEO and paid search strategies. The DMWIS will need to work within deadlines, execute fast-paced projects, and be comfortable adapting to the ever-changing SEO landscape. Due to the dynamic nature of this position, time spent in each responsibility may vary.
At Entrata, we hire the best and most qualified individuals. So, if you have a desire to craft quality, creative content, learn the ins and outs of the digital marketing industry, and live the motto “business in the front, party in the back,” then this is the position for you.
- Craft creative, quality content for use on client websites
- Implement ongoing SEO and paid search strategies
- Communicate project updates clearly and frequently with team members
- Identify ways to improve efficiency in established processes
- Assist multiple Digital Marketing Consultants and carry out instructions with accuracy and precision
- Entry level SEO or PPC experience
- Advanced writing ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, English, or related field
- Google Analytics certification and/or Google Ads certification
- Knowledge of spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
- $13 per hour
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full time, Monday through Friday during normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
- 401k with matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site Gym
Entrata International, Inc. is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B SAAS company serving the multi-family housing industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.