Client Resolution Specialist - Core
We are looking for team members with a clear track record of success and a desire to help our clients succeed. As a Client Resolution Specialist - Core, you will be supporting the accounting software built into Entrata. This is not an accounting job, but accounting or financial experience helps. You will be working with property managers and property accountants to help resolve questions they have about Accounts Receivable and Affordable Housing as they work in our software. You will work hand in hand with other Support Agents and with our development team to help resolve issues that come up within the software.
This document outlines the core qualifications, expectations and responsibilities of a successful CRS agent. This document is designed to define the position and to be used as a reference when questions arise regarding the direction or responsibilities of the position. This document it is not a definitive list as CRS agents are encouraged to create value by constantly developing their qualifications and responsibilities.
- Become a true Subject Matter Expert (SME), studying the products at all times
- Work closely with the Product and Development teams to address the needs of our clients
- Respond to all tasks in the designated SLA and provide appropriate resolutions
- Review all open tasks for updates from the client or for internal notes
- Review and respond to emails, chats and notifications
- Be available and ready to assist your peers and co-works as needed
- Be available for calls and answer them when they are offered to you
- Work on Special Projects as needed
- Coordinate with other departments, specifically with the Accounting Consultants
What you must have:
- Experience with Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems
- 1+ years experience working with a B2B SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree required, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with Quickbooks, certifications preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication abilities
- Analytical problem solving ability required
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
What you must be:
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher.
- Comfortable learning new software; willing to become a product expert.
- Empathetic to the questions and concerns of clients.
- Exceptional at working with clients over the phone.
- A team player.
What puts you over the top:
- Experience with Property Management Software.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- On site Membership
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Reach with hands, arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance, color or peripheral vision. Depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.