Accounting Technical Support
Accounting Technical Support (ATS) is critical to the success of our accounting clients currently using and acclimating to Entrata Core. The ATS team serves as a knowledgeable and consultative support to all clients. They oversee client accounting issues and are assigned tickets from the router.
This description outlines the core qualifications, expectations, and responsibilities of a successful ATS member. This description is designed to define the position and to be used as a reference when questions arise regarding the direction or responsibilities of the position. This document it is not a definitive list as ATS agents are encouraged to create value by constantly developing their qualifications and responsibilities.
A candidate for the role of ATS must exhibit a trend of behavior that displays the following qualifications:
- CPA, BS degree in Accounting, or 3+ years experience in property management accounting
- Complete and maintain Entrata Core Certification (Support and Consultation, Level 1&2)
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Entrata Core (Current and new functions)
- Preferred experience in:
- Multifamily Housing industry
- Technology related field/work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A history of achieving results through collaboration and successful teamwork
- The ability and desire to coach and mentor those in need
- The ability and desire to follow procedures and to document appropriately
- Knowledge in AR/AP/GL accounting concepts and workflows and accounting financial reports
- ATS members are focused on clear solutions and timely resolution
- ATS members are organized with their schedule and prioritize responsibilities according to priority
- ATS members are professional. They know how to have fun and they know when it’s time to go to work.
- ATS members are reliable. They keep their commitments and they follow through with results.
- ATS members are collaborative. They openly communicate and share their knowledge.
- ATS members practice confidentiality of sensitive client information
- Obtain expertise on all domain products in order to analyze and resolve most critical issues, within specific emphasis on accounting
- Attend all team meetings and 1 on 1s with Associate Director
- Read and internalize all department and domain communications
- Receive, respond to, and resolve all tickets assigned within the preset SLAs
- Communicate to clients frequently and clearly with detailed notes and explanations
- Maintain a high level of performance as measured by the department KPIs
- Submit personal ‘Progress Reports’ weekly to track performance and goals
- Work closely with the development team to evaluate and QA escalated issues and improvements as necessary that fulfill Entrata Core processes
- Maintain and expand the knowledge base with in depth information for internal reference
- Ensure accounting practices and documentation procedures are followed in accordance with Entrata policies and the commonly accepted accounting principles
- Yearly Salary (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now