Accounting Technical Support
Accounting Technical Support (ATS) is critical to the success of our accounting clients currently using and acclimating to Entrata Core. The ATS team serves as a knowledgeable and consultative support to all clients. They oversee client accounting issues and are assigned tickets from the router.
This description outlines the core qualifications, expectations, and responsibilities of a successful ATS member. This description is designed to define the position and to be used as a reference when questions arise regarding the direction or responsibilities of the position. This document it is not a definitive list as ATS agents are encouraged to create value by constantly developing their qualifications and responsibilities.
A candidate for the role of ATS must exhibit a trend of behavior that displays the following qualifications:
- CPA, BS degree in Accounting, or 3+ years experience in property management accounting
- Complete and maintain Entrata Core Certification (Support and Consultation, Level 1&2)
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Entrata Core (Current and new functions)
- Preferred experience in:
- Multifamily Housing industry
- Technology related field/work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A history of achieving results through collaboration and successful teamwork
- The ability and desire to coach and mentor those in need
- The ability and desire to follow procedures and to document appropriately
- ATS members are focused on clear solutions and timely resolution
- ATS members are organized with their schedule and prioritize responsibilities according to priority
- ATS members are professional. They know how to have fun and they know when it’s time to go to work.
- ATS members are reliable. They keep their commitments and they follow through with results.
- ATS members are collaborative. They openly communicate and share their knowledge.
- ATS members practice confidentiality of sensitive client information
- Obtain expertise on all domain products in order to analyze and resolve most critical issues, within specific emphasis on accounting
- Attend all team meetings and 1 on 1s with Associate Director
- Read and internalize all department and domain communications
- Receive, respond to, and resolve all tickets assigned within the preset SLAs
- Communicate to clients frequently and clearly with detailed notes and explanations
- Maintain a high level of performance as measured by the department KPIs
- Submit personal ‘Progress Reports’ weekly to track performance and goals
- Work closely with the development team to evaluate and QA escalated issues and improvements as necessary that fulfill Entrata Core processes
- Maintain and expand the knowledge base with in depth information for internal reference
- Ensure accounting practices and documentation procedures are followed in accordance with Entrata policies and the commonly accepted accounting principles
- Yearly Salary (DOE)