Leasing Specialist - Work at Home (Logan)
**Next New Hire Start Date is in January 2021**
Serving nearly 20,000 apartment communities around the world, Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. One of these tools is our Leasing Center in Lindon, UT, providing our clients with the peace of mind that their tenants always have a problem solver available.
As a Work at Home Leasing Specialist, you will be an extension of our Lindon office, acting as a virtual Leasing Agent for apartment communities, residents and prospective tenants across the nation, all from the comfort of your home office.
As a leasing agent, you will receive three types of calls:
-Leasing Calls: People looking for pricing and availability information
-Maintenance Calls: Residents who need a work order filled out
-Resident/Solicitor Calls: Those who need a message passed on to the onsite staff
- Self Motivation & Dependability: Agents need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and effectively in a remote environment.
- Technical: Ethernet connection with minimum upload/download speeds of 5 Mbps (wireless broadband, satellite internet, and wifi are not permissible) and a surge protector (UL1449) for protection of the company provided equipment.
- Home Office: A quiet, distraction-free, professional environment. A dedicated space with sufficient power supply to take calls where quality will exceed expectations.
- Availability: MUST be able to attend a three week, full-time (Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm) training.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Starting pay is $11/hour with opportunity for growth up to $14.50/hour, plus benefits ($1.00/hour extra for hours worked on Sunday)
- $250 bonus after 500 hours worked
- Opportunities for quarterly raises
- Full and part-time shifts available. Our team of work at home agents are scheduled to work within the hours of Sunday- Saturday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. One weekend shift of at least 6 hours is required each week.
- After fulfilling the ‘at home agent’ requirements, your home will become your office.
- We ask for a 6-month commitment.
- 401K with matching
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term disability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, ">For more information, please visit Entrataleasing.com
Applicants who are offered a position will need to complete a standard criminal background check and provide the necessary documents to prove eligibility to work in the United States (E-Verify).
**We are not currently hiring agents who reside outside of the state of Utah and Idaho**