Implementation Project Manager
Our Project Managers play a key role in delivering our product functionality, in accordance with our clients’ expectations, by following through on the promises made in the sales cycle. To succeed in this position you must be able to deliver precise execution on projects and timelines. An ability to communicate effectively with clients and other departments to get the job done right is a must.
- Manage the implementation process for products purchased by a client, from execution of contract through completion.
- Actively manage and effectively communicate project timelines, milestones, schedules, and deliverables to client and internal stakeholders.
- Work with client and internal stakeholders to resolve implementation roadblocks caused by scope creep, risks, issues, or feature requests.
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders consisting of multiple teams to ensure product implementation follows established SOP’s and guidelines.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of demonstrable B2B project management experience with preference in SaaS project implementation
- CAPM or PMP Certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to speak to all aspect of project management methodology.
- Strong understanding of project management tools and deliverables such as project plans, WBS, risk logs, issue logs, etc.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage the scope of multiple projects at a given time
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate both internally and externally to get things done and manage expectations
- Annual Salary DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full time
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site Gym
Entrata, Inc. is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Property Solutions is a uniquely positioned B2B SAAS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.