Training & Development
The Client Trainer is a member of Entrata’s Professional Services team and is crucial to the success of our clients’ learning and adoption of our platform. As a Client Trainer, you will be responsible for improving the end-users experience and creating advocacy through the delivery of training. We need enthusiastic and creative teachers who can not only transfer knowledge, but also motivate clients to retain information with fun, highly engaging, and effective training.
- Create, manage, and deliver custom training project plans for each assigned client
- Deliver energetic and engaging training face-to-face and via virtual classrooms
- Create, coordinate, and deliver training for large corporate events
- Be an SME with all Entrata products
- Be an SME in adult learning concepts
- Represent and live the official Entrata company values
What You Must Be:
- Excellent Communicator: Exceptional at building strategic relationships with clients and team members through written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated: Responsible, accountable, and able to work independently with little direction or guidance; must be willing to be innovative with the training approach
- Fun But Professional: Exemplify our value “Business in the Front, Party in the Back”, enjoy the company and the role while delivering superior service to our clients; a constant cheerleader for Entrata products
- Empathetic: Identify and understand challenges and issues faced by clients and coworkers; foster an environment of positive communication when sharing viewpoints, concerns, and ideas; high EQ
- A Team Player: Demonstrate reliability and responsibility through positive relationships, and instill respect among team members; reviles gossip and back-biting and strives to create harmonious work relationships with team members and managers
- Detail Oriented: Patient and detail-oriented when preparing for, delivering, and following up with work; so much so that they have read this far into the job description to be fully prepared for an interview
- Agile: Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams that manage multiple projects requiring an extremely high level of organization
- Coachable: Confident enough to try something new and humble enough to receive feedback
- Passionate Educator: Understand and apply fundamental concepts of adult learning to all lessons and presentations; find fulfillment in teaching
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 1-3 years of software or sales training experience
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Annual Salary, DOE
- PTO and paid holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, when not traveling
- Travel up to 50% to clients across the country
- Lehi, UT
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-term Disability
- On-site Gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and a superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.