Resident Support Agent
Serving nearly 20,000 apartment communities around the world, Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. One of these tools is our Leasing Center in Lindon, UT, providing our clients with the peace of mind that their tenants always have a problem solver available.
Resident Support agents handle inbound and outbound calls from the many residents that use Entrata.
Resident Support agents are required to maintain outstanding call, productivity and attendance metrics. Their duties include the following.
With residents, walk-through making online payments in Resident Portal.
Help residents understand check return, and credit card decline, reasons.
Help users find technical solutions and distinguish user error from system error.
Explain charges, and utility billing, on a resident’s ledger.
Call-out to unenrolled residents, and assist them in setting up their Resident Portal account.
Call back to property managers and clients on how Entrata may provide even better products.
Respond to emails and voicemails received in the Resident Support inbox.
Exemplify the Entrata Values
Be able to commit to at least 6 months in this new position
Be able to commit to work one shift each rent weekend
Have excellent historical call performance, attendance and productivity metrics
Have no current warnings or outstanding personal improvement plans (PIPs)
Have strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
The following skill sets are highly desired for this position:
Previous soft sales experience.
Previous technical support experience.
Previous electronic billing or financial experience
Technical: ClientAdmin, Entrata, Chrome, Google Drive
- $250 bonus after 500 hours worked
- Opportunities for quarterly raises
Full-Time Shifts are available
- Between the hours of 7 AM - 6 PM, Monday through Friday
- One shift each rent weekend.
- 1 week paid training; training groups are held Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm or 12pm-4pm
- The Leasing Center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days/year.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Monthly Massages
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
For more information, please visit us at entrataleasing.com
Applicants who are offered a position will need to complete a standard criminal background check, and provide the necessary documents to prove eligibility to work in the United States (E-Verify).