Training in the multi-family housing industry is in high demand and we are looking for an Internal Trainer to provide employee-centric software training. We need enthusiastic and creative instructors who can not just transfer knowledge, but can motivate their learners to retain information with fun, engaging, and effective teaching tools. As an Internal Trainer, you will be involved with the new hire onboarding process and working closely with internal stakeholders to deliver training on new and existing products.
- Deliver instructor-led training face-to-face to employees in each dept
- Deliver instructor-led training face-to-face to New Hires
- Deliver instructor-led training via virtual classroom trainings to employees
- Submit weekly reporting by determined deadlines
- Be a subject matter expert with Entrata products
- Be a subject matter expert in adult learning concepts
- Create, coordinate, and maintain courses via LMS
- Coordinate trainings on new products and enhancements
- Work with other internal stakeholders to gain information and plans for new products and enhancements
- Manage multiple projects with precision and accountability
- Be the standard-bearer of the company values
- Delivers strategic internal training projects
- Travel occasionally for company events and client training
- Record internal and client facing videos
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Teaching or Accounting
- 1-3 years of software or sales training experience
- Experience in the multi-family industry is a must
- Excellent time management skills
- High EQ and ability to connect with others easily
- Positive, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with end users in a support and/or training capacity
- Ability to facilitate creative learning environments
- Annual Salary, DOE
- PTO and paid holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Lehi, UT
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending account
- Short and Long term Disability
- One site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
- Applicants who are offered a position will need to complete a standard criminal background check, and provide the necessary documents to prove eligibility to work in the United States (E-Verify).
Please be sure to attach your resume as a .pdf
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enables our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.