If you’ve decided that you want to work for a company that regularly challenges the status quo and has a blast in the process, your search is over. Welcome to Entrata. The sodas are on us.
Our Implementation Specialist Team is instrumental in the basic setup and setting configuration of Entrata products according to client preferences and expectations. They work closely with several internal teams to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and efficiently.
Implementation Specialists are expected to become experts at a number of tasks that require very specific instructions to be followed. As an implementation specialist you will be required to perform a lot of task based, data-entry work. An ability to self-manage your workload while demonstrating attention to detail is essential to success in this position.
- Customization of settings including entering property data
- Creating, copying, and uploading content for clients’ websites
- Becoming an expert in the setup of assigned products
- Prioritization and completion of assigned tasks
- Experience using Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Chat
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience working with web-based software is a plus
- Comfortable learning new software, quick learner
- Excellent organization skills
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and assignments
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate to get things done
- Superb communication skills, the ability to solve issues, and the capacity to manage time effectively
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
- Lehi, UT
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- On site Membership
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Reach with hands, arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance,
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.