As a Leasing Center representative you will act as a virtual Leasing Agent for apartment communities, residents and prospective tenants across the nation.
You will handle three types of inbound calls.
-Leasing calls: People looking for pricing and availability information
-Maintenance calls: Residents who need a work order filled out
-Resident/Solicitor calls: Those who need a message passed on to the onsite staff
• Enthusiasm: Outgoing individuals who are enthusiastic about what they do and who genuinely enjoy helping others
• Self-motivation: Motivated and driven to succeed
• Work Ethic: Problem solvers, not problem finders
• Attention to detail: Learn quickly, adapt easily, and understand that it's all about the details
• Professionalism: Know how and when to have fun and know when it's time to go to work
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be 18 years old
•Starting pay is $11/hour with opportunity for growth up to $14.50/hour, plus benefits ($1.00/hour extra for hours worked on Sunday and $0.50/hour extra for graveyard hours (9:00 PM-7:00 AM) everyday)
• $250 bonus after 500 hours worked
• Opportunities for quarterly raises
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full and part-time shifts available. Our team of agents are scheduled to work 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. One weekend shift of at least 6 hours is required each week.
- We ask for a 6 month commitment
- 4 week paid training; training groups are held Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm or 12pm-4pm or 4pm-8pm.
- The Leasing Center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days/year.
• 401k with matching
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Short-term disability
• Monthly Massages
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
For more information, please visit us at entrataleasing.com
Applicants who are offered a position will need to complete a standard criminal background check, and provide the necessary documents to prove eligibility to work in the United States (E-Verify).
About us: Serving nearly 20,000 apartment communities around the world, Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. One of these tools is our Leasing Center in Lindon, UT, providing our clients with the peace of mind that their tenants always have a problem solver available. Apply Now