Implementation Consultant - Operations
As a member of the Professional Services team, an Implementation Consultant plays a key role in the success of a client’s implementation of Entrata’s (PaaS) products. As an Implementation Consultant, you will work in conjunction with the client’s business and technical teams to properly configure Entrata's products to meet the client’s needs. Implementation Consultants are expected to master Entrata's suite of products to effectively consult with the client in order to configure the software solutions based on the processes of the end user.
- Provide a wide variety of post-sales consulting services to ensure world-class client experience and successful implementation of Entrata Platform
- Understand customer’s processes and configure the software to achieve the desired functionality
- Business process definition and change management
- Become an Entrata subject matter expert
- Ability to participate in all implementation tasks -- (project management, kick-off calls, consultations, configuration, etc.)
- Research/test new features and troubleshoot issues
What You Must Be:
- Problem Solver: Executes and demonstrates ability to discover solutions to challenging problems
- Excellent Communicator: Exceptional at building strategic relationships with clients and team members through written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated: Accepts responsibility, is accountable, and has the ability to work independently with little direction or guidance
- Fun But Professional: Exemplifies our value "Business in the Front, Party in the Back", enjoys the company and the role while delivering superior service to our clients
- Empathetic: Able to identify and understand challenges and issues faced by clients and coworkers and fosters an environment of positive communication when sharing viewpoints, concerns, and ideas
- A Team Player: Displays a high level of reliability and responsibility that establishes positive relationships and instills respect among team members
- Agile: Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams that manage multiple projects requiring effective organization skills and attention to detail
- Tech Savvy: Proficient in the use of technology with the ability to adapt to change and learn new software platforms
- Experienced: 2+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University + a continual thirst for knowledge
- Previous software consulting or implementation experience
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry and processes
- Experience in a client-facing role with SaaS products
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now