Implementation Consultant - Operations
Job Description: As a member of the Professional Services team, an Implementation Consultant plays a key role in the success of a client’s implementation of Entratas (PaaS) products. As an Implementation Consultant, you will work in conjunction with the client’s business and technical teams to properly configure Entrata's products to meet the client’s needs. Implementation Consultants are expected to master Entrata's suite of products to effectively consult with the client in order to configure the software solutions based on the processes of the end user.
Successful people at Entrata exhibit a high level of accountability and ownership, and they are relentless at getting things done and creating value. If we are describing you, we should chat.
- Provide a wide variety of post-sales consulting services to ensure client satisfaction and successful implementation of Entrata Platform
- Understand customer’s processes and configure the software to achieve desired functionality
- Business process definition and change management
- Become a Entrata subject matter expert
- Ability to participate in all implementation tasks -- (project management, kick-off calls, consultations, configuration, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or equivalent experience
- Previous accounting software consulting or implementation experience
- Back office accounting experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry and processes
- Experience in consulting B2B SaaS products
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously
- Great people skills
- Thirst for knowledge
What you must be:
- Empathetic to the questions and concerns of clients
- Exceptionally good at working with clients over the phone
- A team player
Why you want to work at Entrata:
- Compensation: Salary DOE, full benefits package, paid vacations and holidays
- All of the perks (food, pool table, ping pong, foosball, arcade games, casual dress, and friendly, personable co-workers)
- Location: Lehi, UT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Entrata participates in E-Verify.
About Us: Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now