Implementation Consultant - Operations
As a member of the Professional Services team, an Implementation Consultant plays a key role in the success of a client’s implementation of Entrata’s (PaaS) products. As an Implementation Consultant, you will work in conjunction with the client’s business and technical teams to properly configure Entrata's products to meet the client’s needs. Implementation Consultants are expected to master Entrata's suite of products to effectively consult with the client in order to configure the software solutions based on the processes of the end user.
- Provide a wide variety of post-sales consulting services to ensure world-class client experience and successful implementation of Entrata Platform
- Understand customer’s processes and configure the software to achieve desired functionality
- Business process definition and change management
- Become an Entrata subject matter expert
- Ability to participate in all implementation tasks -- (project management, kick-off calls, consultations, configuration, etc.)
- Research/test new features and troubleshoot issues
What You Must Be:
- Problem Solver: Executes and demonstrates ability to discover solutions to challenging problems
- Excellent Communicator: Exceptional at building strategic relationships with clients and team members through written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated: Accepts responsibility, is accountable, and has the ability to work independently with little direction or guidance
- Fun But Professional: Exemplifies our value "Business in the Front, Party in the Back", enjoys the company and the role while delivering superior service to our clients
- Empathetic: Able to identify and understand challenges and issues faced by clients and coworkers and fosters an environment of positive communication when sharing viewpoints, concerns and ideas
- A Team Player: Displays a high level of reliability and responsibility that establishes positive relationships and instills respect among team members
- Agile: Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams that manage multiple projects requiring effective organization skills and attention to detail
- Tech Savvy: Proficient in the use of technology with the ability to adapt to change and learn new software platforms
- Experienced: 2+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University + a continual thirst for knowledge
- Previous software consulting or implementation experience
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry and processes
- Experience in a client-facing role with SaaS products
- Compensation: Salary DOE, full benefits package, paid vacations and holidays
- All of the perks (food, pool table, ping pong, foosball, arcade games, casual dress, and friendly, personable co-workers)
- Location: Lehi, UT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now