Leasing Specialist - Work at Home
Serving nearly 20,000 apartment communities around the world, Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. One of these tools is our Leasing Center in Provo, UT, providing our clients with the peace of mind that their tenants always have a problem solver available.
As a Work at Home Leasing Specialist you will act as a virtual Leasing Agent for apartment communities, residents and prospective tenants across the nation, all from the comfort of your home office.
You will receive three types of calls:
-Leasing Calls: People looking for pricing and availability information
-Maintenance Calls: Residents who need a work order filled out
-Resident/Solicitor Calls: Those who need a message passed on to the onsite staff
- Self Motivation & Dependability: Agents need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and effectively in a remote environment.
- Technical: Ethernet connection with minimum upload/download speeds of 5 mbps (wifi is not permissible) and a surge protector (UL1449) for protection of the company provided equipment.
- Home Office: A quiet, distraction free, professional environment. A dedicated space with sufficient power supply to take calls where call quality will exceed expectations.
- Availability: MUST be able to attend a four-five week, on-site training at our Provo, UT office (at your own expense) and be available once per month for an in-office review with your manager (at your own expense).
- **NOTE: We are not currently hiring agents who reside outside of Utah at this time**
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years old
Compensation & Perks:
- $10/hour, plus benefits ($1.00/hour extra for hours worked on Sunday)
- $500 bonus after 500 hours worked
- Opportunities for quarterly raises
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full or part time; day and weekend shifts available. One weekend shift is required.
- After fulfilling the ‘at home agent’ requirements, your home will become your office.
- We do ask for a 6 month commitment.
- 4 weeks of paid training at our Provo, UT office is required (Monday-Friday; 8 am-12 pm OR 12 pm-4 pm OR 4 pm - 8 pm).
- 401K with matching
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term disability
For more information, please visit entrataleasing.com
Applicants who are offered a position will need to complete a standard criminal background check and provide the necessary documents to prove eligibility to work in the United States (E-Verify).Apply Now