Serving nearly 20,000 apartment communities around the world, Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. One of these tools is our Leasing Center in Lindon, UT, providing our clients with the peace of mind that their tenants always have a problem solver available.
As a Work at Home Leasing Specialist, you will be an extension of our Lindon office, acting as a virtual Leasing Agent for apartment communities, residents and prospective tenants across the nation, all from the comfort of your home office.
As a leasing agent, you will receive three types of calls:
-Leasing Calls: People looking for pricing and availability information
-Maintenance Calls: Residents who need a work order filled out
-Resident/Solicitor Calls: Those who need a message passed on to the onsite staff
• Self Motivation & Dependability: Agents need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and effectively in a remote environment.
• Technical: Ethernet connection with minimum upload/download speeds of 5 Mbps (wireless broadband, satellite internet, and wifi are not permissible) and a surge protector (UL1449) for protection of the company provided equipment.
• Home Office: A quiet, distraction-free, professional environment. A dedicated space with sufficient power supply to take calls where quality will exceed expectations.
• Availability: MUST be able to attend a three week, full-time (Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm) training.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be 18 years old or older
Compensation & Perks:
• Starting pay is $11/hour with opportunity for growth up to $14.50/hour, plus benefits ($1.00/hour extra for hours worked on Sunday)
• $250 bonus after 500 hours worked
• Opportunities for quarterly raises
Work Schedule and Location:
• Full and part-time shifts available. Our team of work at home agents are scheduled to work within the hours of Sunday- Saturday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. One weekend shift of at least 6 hours is required each week.
• After fulfilling the ‘at home agent’ requirements, your home will become your office.
• We ask for a 6-month commitment.
• 401K with matching
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Flexible Spending Account
• Short-term disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extensive periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours
**We are not currently hiring agents who reside outside of the state of Utah and Idaho**Apply Now