Leasing Specialist - Remote (Utah)
Serving nearly 20,000 apartment communities around the world, Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. One of these tools is our Leasing Center in Lindon, UT, providing our clients with the peace of mind that their tenants always have a problem solver available.
As a Work at Home Leasing Specialist, you will be an extension of our Lindon office, acting as a virtual Leasing Agent for apartment communities, residents, and prospective tenants across the nation, all from the comfort of your home office.
As a leasing agent, you will receive three types of calls:
- Leasing Calls: People looking for pricing and availability information
- Maintenance Calls: Residents who need a work order filled out
- Resident/Solicitor Calls: Those who need a message passed on to the onsite staff
- Self Motivation & Dependability: Agents need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and effectively in a remote environment.
- Technical: Ethernet connection with minimum upload/download speeds of 5 Mbps (wireless broadband, satellite internet, and wifi are not permissible) and a surge protector (UL1449) for protection of the company-provided equipment.
- Home Office: A quiet, distraction-free, professional environment. A dedicated space with sufficient power supply to take calls where quality will exceed expectations.
- Availability: MUST be able to attend a MANDATORY virtual training.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years old or older
Compensation & Perks:
- Starting at $11/hr with an immediate opportunity to go up to $13/hr depending on the number of hours worked
- Sunday shifts are paid an extra $1/hr
- Bonus incentives for the first 120 days
- Month 1 - $100 bonus
- Month 2 - $125 bonus
- Month 3 - $150 bonus
- Month 4 - $175 bonus
- Full benefits package for full-time and part-time employees
- All necessary equipment is provided
- Flexible shifts available 24/7
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full and part-time shifts available. Our team of work-at-home agents is scheduled to work within the hours of Sunday- Saturday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. One weekend shift of at least 6 hours is required each week.
- After fulfilling the ‘at home agent’ requirements, your home will become your office.
- We ask for a 6-month commitment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now