Customer Success Manager
Job Description: Entrata is re-inventing the property management software space. Our software adds real value to the bottom-line of our customers' finances. We are looking for team members with a clear track record of success, and a desire to help our clients succeed. A Customer Success Manager is responsible for supporting our clients' adoption and continued satisfaction with our platform of products. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is introduced to the client at the end of the implementation process and becomes the primary “face” to the client fromthere on out. The CSM takes ownership of Entrata's relationship with the client, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with Entrata. The CSM also serves as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives. The CSM will regularly provide best practice recommendations, expert-level application consulting, assist clients in solving point-in-time challenges, and partner with the client to increase the effective use and adoption of the Entrata platform.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and make certain high level of satisfaction with the solution is achieved
- Conduct regular meetings with the client and make recommendations to provide continued success with talent management processes, workflows, and system configuration
- Facilitate the transition out of implementation to go-live and support the client’s drive towards self-sufficiency
- Lead clients through the optimization process
- Create a tailored plan to ensure client success and achievement of incubation/engagement metrics
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client and work in conjunction with Sales, Implementation, and Support to ensure the success of the customer's business.
- Educate clients on self-service tools, release process, and other client programs to ensure a successful partnership
- Advise clients on process/system risks based on organizational constraints and develop solutions to mitigate risks
- Engage the appropriate consultants and technical resources as necessary
- Partner with sales to ensure alignment at all levels of the relationship throughout the partnership
- Maintain expert level knowledge of each of the Entrata offerings and configuration options
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. OR 5 years in property management is a must.
- 5+ years of customer success experience.
- 4-5 years of SAAS experience in a customer facing role.
- Highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while demonstrating the patience to work through stressful challenges and still achieve long-term strategic goals
- Ability to match products with your client’s processes and up sell new and existing products to your clients
- Organized and methodical with the excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Self-motivated to provide world class service to customers and to make a difference within our organization
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Property management experience is a plus
- This position may require up to 15% travel
- Annual Salary DOE
- The potential for performance-based bonuses
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday during normal business hours
- Lehi, UT office
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Please be sure to attach your resume as a .pdf
About Us: Currently serving more than 20,000 apartment communities across the U.S., Entrata offers a variety of web-based software tools for leasing, rent collection, marketing, and management, all on one platform. The Utah-based company has seen exponential growth since its founding in 2003 and currently partners with 28 of America’s 50 largest property management companies. Entrata employs more than 300 professionals across the nation, including offices in Lehi, Provo, and Dallas. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now