Accounting Software Consultant
Job Description: As a member of the Professional Services team, an Accounting Software Consultant plays a key role in the success of a client’s implementation of Entrata's (PaaS) products. As an Accounting Software Consultant, you will work in conjunction with the client’s accounting and technical teams to properly configure Entrata’s accounting software to meet the client’s needs.
Accounting Software Consultants are expected to master Entrata Core in order to effectively consult with the client in order to configure the software solutions based on the processes of the end user.
- Responsible for implementing accounting software for customers in the multi-family housing industry
- Understand customer’s accounting processes and configure the software to achieve desired functionality
- Business process definition and change management
- Effectively partner with clients to provide analysis and recommendations to consistently improve business processes
- Become a subject matter expert on Entrata Core modules (Accounting and Accounts Payable)
- Ability to participate in all implementation tasks -- (project management, kick-off calls, data conversion, implementation, training, post-implementation support)
- Resolve and escalate customer implementation issues to ensure world-class customer experience and successful implementation of Entrata Platform Desired
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, MBA, MACC, CPA or demonstrated accounting expertise
- 5+ years Enterprise Accounting software implementation experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel experience
- Experience in multi-family, development, or other real estate sectors
- Positive attitude, great people skills, thirst for knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously
- Salary, DOE
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-Time – Salary Exempt
- Lehi, UT office
- Job requires up to 30% travel (all within the United States)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
Entrata participates in E-Verify.
About Us: Entrata, Inc. is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.