Digital Marketing Consultant
Are you passionate about SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, and whatever new strategy promotes online visibility? Do you look up to individuals like Rand Fishkin, Bruce Clay, Mike Blumenthal, or Larry Kim? Do you get overwhelmed with excitement whenever you have the chance to geek out about Digital Marketing with others? If so, we’d love for you to be part of our awesome Digital Marketing Consulting (DMC) team!
Entrata is expanding its Digital Marketing Consulting team located in Lehi, UT. This is a full-time position responsible for executing Digital Marketing Services which include strategies in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC). This position will work directly with clients to optimize their apartment community websites, develop & execute digital marketing strategies, and drive traffic to their communities through internet leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience
• Positive attitude and demeanor that adds to the culture of the team
• 1+ Year experience managing PPC Campaigns
• 1+ Year experience managing SEO Campaigns
• 2+ Years experience working with clients and account management
• Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Google Search Console
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Strong technology skills with experience or ability to quickly learn various web-based programs (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, QuickBase, WorkFront)
• Strong skills in: Leadership, Time management, Decision making, Problem solving, Mentorship, Communication, Client service
• Self-motivated and able to lead and motivate others
• Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
• High-level Technical SEO experience (Schema.org, on-page SEO)
• PPC experience managing budgets exceeding $50K per month
• Local SEO experience managing Google My Business, Business Directories, Google Maps
• Proven track record of successful Social Media, Blogging, and YouTube efforts (be able to back up your claims)
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor degree in marketing, business, or similar field preferred
• Language Skills: Fluent verbal and written English & Types 40+ Words Per Minute
• Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certification (up-to-date), and Conversion Optimization training are a huge plus
• Salary (DOE) + Bonus
• PTO and Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
• Monday-Friday during normal business hours
• Lehi, UT office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
• 401k with matching
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Gym Membership
Entrata International, Inc. is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B SAAS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software. For more information visit entrata.com.