Technical & Content Writer
As a technical writer, you will document the functionality of the Entrata Software suite for new and existing features and products.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Write new client-facing and internal software documentation that reflects client workflows
- Audit, edit, and update existing documentation
- Adhere to documentation style guides
- Write, edit, and approve weekly release notes
- Edit and approve tool tip requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Communication, English, or related field with an emphasis in writing
- Excellent writing skills and strong command of the English language, including grammar
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with SaaS and agile development
- Ability to seek out and interview subject matter experts
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, InDesign, and Photoshop preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now