Technical & Content Writer
Training & Development
As a technical writer, you will document the functionality of the Entrata Software suite for new and existing features and products.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Write new client-facing and internal software documentation that reflects client workflows
- Audit, edit, and update existing documentation
- Adhere to documentation style guides
- Write, edit, and approve weekly release notes
- Edit and approve tool tip requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Communication, English, or related field with an emphasis in writing
- Excellent writing skills and strong command of the English language, including grammar
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with SaaS and agile development
- Ability to seek out and interview subject matter experts
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, InDesign, and Photoshop preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Reach with hands, arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance, color or peripheral vision. Depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
- 401k with matching
- PTO and paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym
Entrata is the largest portal and online payment provider in the U.S., servicing over 3.5 million apartment residents nationwide. Founded in 2003, Entrata is a uniquely positioned B2B PaaS company serving the multi-family industry. Our suite of technology solutions enable our customers to manage all aspects of the critical functions necessary to run a multi-family management company, from property-level operations all the way up to corporate management and marketing. Our vision is to enable more efficiency and productivity for our clients through the development, distribution, and support of world-class software.