Customer Success Manager
Salt Lake City, UT
Entrata is re-inventing the property management software space. Our software adds real value to the bottom-line of our customers' finances. We are looking for team members with a clear track record of success, and a desire to help our clients succeed.
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for supporting our clients' adoption and continued satisfaction with our platform of products. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is introduced to the client at the end of the implementation process and becomes the primary “face” to the client from there on out. The CSM takes ownership of Entrata's relationship with the client, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with Entrata. They also serve as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives.
The CSM will regularly provide best practice recommendations, expert-level application consulting, assist clients in solving point-in-time challenges, and partner with the client to increase the effective use and adoption of the Entrata platform.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and make certain high level of satisfaction with the solution is achieved
- Conduct regular meetings with the client and make recommendations to provide continued success with talent management processes, workflows, and system configuration
- Facilitate the transition out of implementation to go-live and support the client’s drive towards self-sufficiency
- Lead clients through the optimization process
- Create a tailored plan to ensure client success and achievement of incubation/engagement metrics
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client and work in conjunction with Sales, Implementation, and Support to ensure the success of the customer's business.
- Educate clients on self-service tools, release process, and other client programs to ensure a successful partnership
- Advise clients on process/system risks based on organizational constraints and develop solutions to mitigate risks
- Engage the appropriate consultants and technical resources as necessary
- Partner with sales to ensure alignment at all levels of the relationship throughout the partnership
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of each of the Entrata offerings and configuration options
- B.A./B.S. OR 5 years in property management is a must.
- 5+ years of customer success experience.
- 4-5 years of SAAS experience in a customer-facing role.
- Highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while demonstrating the patience to work through stressful challenges and still achieve long-term strategic goals
- Ability to match products with your client’s processes and upsell new and existing products to your clients
- Organized and methodical with the excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Self-motivated to provide world-class service to customers and to make a difference within our organization
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Property management experience is a plus
- This position may require up to 15% travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now