Tier 2 Support Representative (Remote)
Client Resolution Specialists (CRS) are focused and dedicated subject matter experts (SMEs) We are looking for team members with a clear track record of success and a desire to help our clients succeed. As a Client Resolution Specialist over legacy products, you will be supporting products used by property managers across the nation. You will be working in a technical capacity to investigate complicated issues and drive resolution. You will work closely with many departments in the company and your actions will drive clear and timely communication in order to create an unforgettable and unparalleled experience for our clients.
- Become a true Subject Matter Expert (SME), studying the products at all times
- Work closely with the Product and Development teams to address the needs of our clients
- Respond to all tasks in the designated SLA and provide appropriate resolutions
- Review all open tasks for updates from the client or for internal notes
- Review and respond to emails, chats and notifications
- Be available and ready to assist your peers and co-works as needed
- Be available for calls and answer them when they are offered to you
- Technical support experience or technical experience required
- 2+ years experience working with a B2B SaaS company
- Professional written and verbal communication abilities
- Analytical problem-solving ability required
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- Bilingual preferred – Fluent in English and Spanish, French, or Mandarin.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working through a task system preferred
- Experience in property management
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now