Enterprise Sales | Northeast U.S.
Have you proven your sales dominance — outperforming both quotas and peers? Are you looking for new opportunities to excel? This is your chance: Entrata has assembled a team of the best sales professionals in our industry and we are seeking high-performing candidates with experience in technology and enterprise sales. As a member of this elite team, you’ll identify, establish, and develop both new and existing business sales relationships with property management companies. The successful candidate will reside in an assigned region and work remotely from a home office. This position includes local and regional travel along with active participation in local and regional apartment associations. You’ll also periodically visit Entrata headquarters in Utah and travel to national trade shows and events.
Current Area Openings:
- Virginia, Maryland, D.C. Pennsylvania
What we are looking for:
- Multiple years of experience with complex-solution sales
- Experience in the multifamily housing industry preferred
- Experience with technology/software sales (SaaS, PaaS, enterprise software, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in business-related course of study
- True passion for sales, presenting, negotiating, and closing business
- Understanding of how to foster client relationships
- Demonstrated ambition, assertiveness, confidence, honesty, and discipline
- Social intelligence and the ability to build quality, long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Proven sales results and track record of success
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now