Data Warehouse Architect
Entrata’s Data Warehouse Architect is who we rely on to help build our internal data platform, taking ownership of projects and seeing them across the finish line, and advocating for the latest tools, technologies, and best practices. As part of our Development team based in our Lehi, UT HQ, this role requires the ability to be the best and brightest. We’re looking for someone highly motivated, innovative and disruptive; a fast worker and fierce competitor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with business stakeholders to understand key business workflows and translate them into data models to support business intelligence.
- Develop an overall data warehouse strategy and mentor data team members in data modeling and key ETL processes.
- Coordinate data warehouse strategy with the business intelligence team and the data systems team.
- Analyze and assess existing platforms for maintainability, reliability, scalability, and performance. Help define improvements for existing solutions.
- Advocate the implementation of industry best practices and new technologies, as needed, to support business goals.
- 5+ years of data warehousing experience
- 7+ years of SQL experience
- Python or other programming language experience
- Experience with modern data engineering tools and practices.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or other cloud platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now