Utility Billing Specialist- Work From Home
Entrata is looking for a Utility Billing Specialist to join our ResidentUtility team. This position will provide billing and utility management services to a portfolio of multifamily housing clients. Clients choose Entrata to manage their community utility bills and generate individual resident invoices in a timely and accurate manner. A successful Utility Billing Specialist will maintain regular communication with clients while also providing support and service to residents and property managers.
- Manage timeliness and accuracy of utility bill receipt, processing, and distribution
- Oversee portfolio of clients and manage client expectations and contractual obligations
- Engage with clients on a monthly basis to build relationships and provide performance data
- Accountable for success measures set forth by management team
- Partner with other team members on projects and audits related to the success of the ResidentUtility product and processes
- Basic computer skills and experience with Office products, specifically Excel
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quality results with strict deadlines
- Enjoys working with others in a team setting
- Experience within the multifamily industry (preferred)
- Starting wage $36K DOE
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now