As a member of the Product team, a Business Analyst plays a key role in the development and upkeep of the Entrata Platform.
As a Business Analyst, you will work in conjunction with the Product Manager to design for Entrata's property management software. You will help coordinate development efforts with architects and software development managers (SDMs) to ensure planned features are developed and released in accordance with feature requirements. You will be expected to master the Entrata Core product as it relates to home automation and act as the liaison across multiple departments to ensure internal and external product communication is accurate and delivered timely.
In addition to assisting with development activities, you will aid the Support, Client Success Managers (CSMs), Consulting and other client-facing teams with troubleshooting and resolving client reported issues.
- Assist Product Manager to execute, track and manage projects in accordance with product road map goals.
- Assist in the design and scope of new product features and reports.
- Work with SDMs, engineers, Developers, Quality Analysts, Software Quality Managers (SQMs) and UX teams in the development of new product features and reports.
- Manage communication with customers to gather feedback on current and upcoming product features.
- Assist our Support team to prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve client reported issues.
- Assist our client-facing teams with current client and prospect inquiries on product related questions.
- Assist training and documentation teams to ensure internal and external product information is accurate.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience and understanding of IoT and home automation hardware and communication protocols.
- Positive attitude, great people skills, thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong organizational and presentation abilities.
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously.
What you must be:
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher.
- Comfortable learning new software; willing to become a product expert.
- Empathetic to the questions and concerns of clients.
- Exceptional at working with clients over the phone.
- A team player.
What puts you over the top:
- Experience with Property Management Software.
- Experience with product development and design.
- Previous software development experience.
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry and processes preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now