Chief Technology Officer
Entrata is a uniquely positioned, fast-growing technology company serving the multi-family industry. We are looking for an experienced technology professional who has had successful experience building and managing a rapid-growth, technology-based organization.
- Drive technology strategy for Entrata
- Possesses deep architectural and engineering knowledge
- Effectively manages the entire Entrata Engineering team and creates an environment where team members are energized and accountable.
- Coordinates with Product for product suite vision and delivery.
- Coordinates with QA for unified quality development.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conducts research on leading-edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Takes part in the sales process when needed
- Oversee the design, development, testing, release and implementation of software platforms
- Lead and direct a team of technology professionals, including software engineers, QA Engineers, and others.
- Provide leadership and expertise to ensure that our products are the best of the breed.
- Provide direction that will solidify our development methodology.
- Review our current practices for the selected web framework and reestablish the architecture for the application as needed.
- Establish and supervise the software development process, setting short-term objectives and assessing progress as defined by the selected software development methodology.
- Review and approve development releases and manage the release process.
- CTO, VP of Engineering, Architect or other top-level experience
- Significant experience working in a LAMP environment
- Experience managing and working with off-shore development resources
- Prior successful experience as a CTO/VP of Engineering or a Chief Architect in building and managing a rapid-growth, technology-based organization.
- 5+ years experience managing and/or directing technological operations.
- Previous experience managing and leading the technology strategy for SaaS companies
- Computer Science or a related field and/or MBA is preferred.
- Technical knowledge of Payment Gateway Technology, ACH, or advanced knowledge of any other e-commerce vendor platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to envision web-based products and services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now