Technical Support Representative
If you’re someone who is driven by providing an excellent customer experience, you might be just the person we’re looking for! Entrata’s Support department is seeking a Technical Support Representative based in our Lehi, Utah location. As part of the Support team, you will handle all inbound contacts including calls, e-mails, chats, and tickets from property managers and landlords working at apartment communities all over the country. You will be helping these property managers become familiar with our products and troubleshoot issues they may be having.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting via telephone, email and chat
- Successfully resolve any problems the customer is facing, and delight them in the process
- Become an SME on the product for the team you are assigned
- Educate customers on Entrata’s software and products
- Accurately record and maintain incidents in accordance with department standards
- Champion customer issues from feedback through the delivery of a solution
- Participate in department team meetings
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- Ability to solve problems for a variety of different people and personalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and empathize with, at times, frustrated customers
- Strong attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous computer or technical support experience
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now