Entrata is a rocket ship in the property management tech space. Innovation is at the core of everything we do, and we are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Entrata family in an Executive Assistant role. This role will be multi-functional and will offer world-class support to our executive team.
- Preparing reports, memos and other documents
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by the board of directors, committees, and executives
- Maintain calendars and meeting schedules of executives
- Prepare meeting agendas, take and distribute meeting minutes
- Assist executives with preparing presentations using PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements
- Assist with team events and employee engagement efforts
- Other duties as needed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now