HelpDesk Specialist - Spanish Speaking
Are you a bilingual applicant that is excited about the opportunity to provide support in Spanish? Does it make you even more excited to know that you’ll be speaking with our customers that live internationally?
Entrata is re-inventing the property management software space and we’re growing internationally. Our software adds real value to the bottom-line of our customers' finances. We are looking for experienced team members with a clear track record of success and a desire to help our clients succeed.
Entrata HelpDesk is a product that customers pay for to help them with the change management process and adoption of our products. As an Entrata HelpDesk Specialist, you will be on a team of highly specialized, bilingual, top tier performers, supporting international customers who pay for a higher level of support. You will be working with property managers and corporate level employees to help resolve questions they have as they work in our software. You will provide support for a large group of products. You will be on a team that works well together to assist in solving every problem that comes your way. There is a higher expectation for thoroughness, quality, teamwork, and ingenuity. Additional training will be provided.
- Work with the high level property and corporate staff to overcome all questions, challenges or other needs that arise through the use of our software
- Represent the company and the product as a true subject matter expert
- Work with internal departments to recognize issues and direct resolution
- Form trusting relationships with key contacts
- Manage relationships with key accounts through a support and project management perspective
- Act as a liaison for the client, other client facing teams, and development
- Perform on-demand support primarily via ticket system, chat, telephone and E-mail for internal and external customers
- Research, resolve, and record all levels of product related questions and issues from customers within given support guidelines
- Effectively communicating procedural and routine technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer-critical environment
- Ability to multitask and monitor/track multiple service tickets, to include regular status updates to customers within a contractual Service Level Agreement
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and high-pressure environment with dynamic products and processes
- Written and spoken proficiency in Spanish
- Ability to learn software quickly and thoroughly
- Professional written and verbal communication abilities
- Analytical problem solving ability required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- The shift will be a 9 hour shift starting at the beginning of the business day of the country you are supporting. Typically shifts will start between 12 am and 2 am and end between 9 am and 11 am.
- Salary range of approximately $40k-$45k
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now