Product Manager - Marketing Suite
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a product vision and strategy and then lead a team through development to deliver a truly meaningful product that makes a difference in customers lives?
Entrata is a leader in providing marketing technology solutions to the MultiFamily industry.
We’re focussing on the next generation of marketing technologies and services that will be delivered on our industry leading platform. We’re looking for individuals who want to be a part of redefining marketing management in the Multifamily industry.
We are looking for a Product Manager to add to our team of Marketing Suite Product Managers. This team is responsible for all marketing products offered by Entrata, including websites, lead generation tools and reputation management. To be successful in this role, you must be passionate about helping your team working closely with customers to gain a deep understanding of their problems.
The Product Manager is expected to have a rich understanding of and serve as subject matter expert for one or more of the following areas: modern website design, performance, engagement, digital marketing, lead generation, and reputation management. Traditional product management experience is also desirable.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill service gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Generate pricing strategies and service package offerings that meet customer demand, maximize company profit and protect competitive advantages
- Create buy-in for the service vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate strategy into specific development and operational requirements
- Scope and prioritize tasks based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Compose product Release Notes to be shared with customers
- Prepare and deliver Sprint Review to internal services stakeholders
- Define, drive and administer product adoption programs
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by attending and speaking at relevant digital marketing events both in and outside the multifamily industry, building and leveraging a network of digital marketing professionals, participating on conference panels and visiting or reaching out to customers to solicit feedback
- Work closely with the Sales and Sales Engineering team to assist with demos and maximize growth opportunities for the services.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3 to 5 Years of Saas Product Management
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Product Management Experience
- Strong analytic and creative problem-solving skills
- Proactive approach
- Proven project management skills, attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thought leadership among peers on direction, issues and initiatives related to product strategy, positioning and adoption
- Excellent service and communication to other teams in the company
Annual Salary DOE
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now