Job Description: Entrata is a rocket ship in the apartment industry’s B2B SaaS space. We have gone from a small start-up company to an industry dominator; innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are looking for a motivated, passionate Banking Specialist to join our team.
- Reconcile Processing Accounts
- Assist with chargebacks/disputes/credits/reversals/emails
- Assist with Check21 adjustments and adjustment requests
- Assist in verifying paper IRX Returns
- Assist/Monitor failed company payments
- Assist/Monitor failed settlement distributions
- Assist team members when needed with other projects
- Assist with Proof of Authorization requests
- Banking experience or payment processing
- Previous international payments (HUGE plus!)
- Prior experience with credit card charge payments/chargebacks
- Ability to create and edit spreadsheets using formulas
- Excellent understanding of computer functions
- Experience with basic accounting procedures and terminology
- Excellent writing and phone skills
- Knowledge of SQL (a BIG plus)
- Excellent work ethic
- Driven to excellence with a flair for fun
- Educational Qualification : Associates Degree
- Salaried, DOE
- 401k with matching
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Lehi, UT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, ">Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now