Job Description: Entrata is a rocket ship in the apartment industry’s B2B SaaS space. We have gone from a small start-up company to an industry dominator; innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are looking for a motivated, passionate Recruiting Coordinator to join our team.
You will work with a team to contribute to the high volume growth of our Leasing Center organization. You will build lasting relationships, work hard, and have a lot of fun doing it.
- Manage the full cycle administration of the applicant process form screening to offer acceptance
- Screening, processing, communicating with candidates, scheduling interviews, background checks, verbal/formal offers, etc.
- Build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Data entry/professional administrative work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable follow through
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Desire to communicate to and set clear job expectations for candidates
- Prior experience in a recruiting admin or coordinating role
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Values being a team-player and has a desire to live the Entrata Values
- Competitive drive and ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor. We work well with individuals who take their work seriously but not themselves too seriously.
- 401k with matching
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Some light week day travel required
- Lindon, Utah
- 1-2 days per week at our Lehi headquarters
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, ">Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Entrata® PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Entrata’s open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now