Entrata is a rocket ship in the apartment industry’s B2B SaaS space. We have gone from a small start-up company to an industry dominator; innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are looking for a motivated, passionate Recruiting Coordinator to join our team.
You will work with a team to contribute to the high volume growth of our Leasing Center organization. You will build lasting relationships, work hard, and have a lot of fun doing it.
- Manage the full cycle administration of the application process from screening to offer acceptance
- Screening, processing, communicating with candidates, scheduling interviews, background checks, verbal/formal offers, etc.
- Build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Data entry/professional administrative work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable follow-through
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Desire to communicate to and set clear job expectations for candidates
- Prior experience in a recruiting admin or coordinating role
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Values being a team-player and have a desire to live the Entrata Values
- Competitive drive and ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor. We work well with individuals who take their work seriously but not themselves too seriously.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours.
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core Values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?Apply Now