Senior Support Representative
Client Resolution Specialists (CRS) are focused and dedicated subject matter experts (SMEs) We are looking for team members with a clear track record of success and a desire to help our clients succeed. As a Client Resolution Specialist over legacy products, you will be supporting products used by property managers across the nation. You will be working in a technical capacity to investigate complicated issues and drive resolution. You will work closely with many departments in the company and your actions will drive clear and timely communication in order to create an unforgettable and unparalleled experience for our clients.
About the Company
Entrata provides property management organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions that leverage emerging technologies. We want to make the lives of our customers easier, ensuring they can operate more efficiently, be more competitive, and adapt to changing needs. Entrata is engaged to support customers in more than sixteen countries around the world.
- Become a true Subject Matter Expert (SME), studying the products at all times
- Work closely with the Product and Development teams to address the needs of our clients
- Respond to all tasks in the designated SLA and provide appropriate resolutions
- Review all open tasks for updates from the client or for internal notes
- Review and respond to emails, chats and notifications
- Be available and ready to assist your peers and co-works as needed
- Be available for calls and answer them when they are offered to you
- Technical support experience or technical experience required
- 2+ years experience working with a B2B SaaS company
- Professional written and verbal communication abilities
- Analytical problem solving ability required
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- Bilingual preferred – Fluent in English and Spanish, French, or Mandarin.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working through a task system preferred
- Experience with Affordable housing, commercial tenants, or Military housing.
Annual Salary, DOE
PTO & Paid Holidays
Work Schedule and Location:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- On site gym
Founded in 2003, Entrata® is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Entrata® currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 34 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. The next frontier for Entrata is to design and build the housing of the future. Few other companies, if any, are as uniquely equipped to transition from digital software success to tangible property development. For more information on Entrata’s PaaS system, go to http://www.entrata.com.Apply Now